Thread: Old bird
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Old bird

Is only me. Malaysian ladies are wild, and given a chance to live in Singapore. They became worst. Challenge them a little bit, they jump into a hole. U guys know what I mean. The big % are found at market places, especially the stores opp the shops. It stared in 2021. The world lock down. Singaporean girls dare not break the laws. Well, thats the correct thing.

This morning I saw Cheng Li Hui. She is beautifully. Many men are charmed by her beauty. Sadly, she lost her jobs because she took the most powerful man words liked the winds. He has given her a chance to do the correct things. She said no.

I watched the movie, thanks to a member. In the traditional of DW. I prepare u. 9 seconds u decide to live or die.

I guess she went to this place quite often because is a community club hawker ctr. I cannot post it in the open. Interested? PM me.