View Single Post
Old 28-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
No idea whether mine was considered in this catergory. I was doing sidelines as a helpdesk on weekends there was this prc sales executive who need to monitor project so she will work late too. She had a bf who was married so she was the third party.

Her bf was an engineer doing shift too. He was grossly obese like sammo hung body in ip man 2. I dun know why she chose him as she above average looking.

So i pump the lady after months of chit chatting after that i asked her why she chose the fat man as he just got married 1 year ago.

Her answer was i wanna see whether he will divorced his wife anot.
Married men are guaranteed good stocks until they divorce or when she wants to get married badly.