View Single Post
Old 27-11-2020, 07:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Thanks bro - upped you 16 apples.

Saw Rhodora this afternoon and I must say it was really interesting. Tbh I'm not sure I'll try another ts but am glad I expanded my horizons. She didn't top me and neither did I top her. She gave me a HJ and that was enough.

She looks quite feminine which was important to me - definitely wouldn't have
worked for me if the tgirl looked manly... she greeted me at the door in a leopard print leotard with her tits spilling out and an obvious bulge down below.

I showered then came out and we went straight to bed and I found out she loves to French which was right up my alley. My hand wandered down below and I can't really describe my emotions as I felt another cock for the first time in my life. It was quite magical and amazing if I were to use two words. They were still nicely pouched in her leotard so she helpfully moved the gusset to one side to let her cock and balls dangle right into my hands. I spent quite a long time fondling them!

I also spent a long time sucking her off and from the sounds Rhodora was making, it semeed like I was doing a good job! It was really interesting putting a cock into my mouth. So smooth. It's about 5+ inches so I was able to deep-throat quite easily. I just have spent a good 10 minutes doing all sorts of sucking and licking and smelling that beautiful cock.

All in all, it was a really great experience. She wasn't a time watcher. We sat and chatted for about 10 min after the deed... about her customers, her life, why I felt like experiencing a TS for the first time...

The only downside is that you have to scan into the hotel. Soni just showed them an old pass on my phone and they didn't check. Only took my temp then I went up to the room no questions asked.
+138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily