View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth21 View Post
hi bros, can check with you all, is it most ktv girl can be bonked with money? i recently met two at peace centre. and i wanna bonk them. but how to initiate? they are friendly to me, kinda like a friend also, got go out eat bla bla bla. so, what approach should be used? dun wanna spoil the frenship too.
Hi bro kenneth21,

Dun behave like a wuss when dealing w/ gals, especially WLs.

Do u want to get laid or stay as "frens" w/ them?

Many KTV gals dun go out for ST. But a 19 yo SH gal recently confided w/ me that ALL gals who work at KTVs can be bonked, for the right price. Some may only want to BAO-ed, haha.

Cheers!

.................................................. ....................................

Good morning!

I like to share some thoughts on BY-ing PRC MMs in S"pore.

I'm back in the comfort of my own home in Gotham City. While I was in SIN I had had 2 full-time BAO-ees, n for a short time 3, in the last several months. I tried to meet n make love to them abt 3 times each per wk. In other words, I hv to fxk just abt everyday, which had proven physically too taxing n too stressful for an pek like me.

My total damage for BY-ing this yr is already running 4X that for the whole of 2009. The reason? Last yr, all my BAO-ees r part-time, meaning that they continued to work at KTVs, whereas this yr all of my gals dun work while I'm BY-ing them. There r advantages n disadvantages w/ both. I hv also paid rentals for several gals n the costs for student/WP visas for 2 of them.

Keeping full-time mistresses is very time consuming. A typical gal expects u to take her out 4-5 times a wk n to stay overnite w/ her at least occasionally. She may bug u n want u to take care of trivial stuff such as getting a mobile broadband card. One gal loves to travel n expects me to take her around Asia n even Europe!! And she will expect u to buy her some gifts. My answer is No, unless she treats me like an emperor.

If the gal remains aloof n distant, u suspect that she doesn't like u or is eating outside, whereas if she is too sticky n wants to make love everyday it may become equally intolerable.

What happens to my last 2 gals now? I told the younger one to return to work, hehehe. She immediately went back to China for a 1-wk vacation. She is still very angry w/ me for terminating my patronage. The other one (let's call her KX) is going back to China tmr n will be here when I return.

KX is very similar CD in ht n wt, but is much fairer n has pink nips n pink abalone n even pink asshole (in fact her asshole is so pretty that she is the 1st gal w/ whom I'm tempted to perform AR). More importantly, she has much tighter pussy than CD's...

Separately, my niece BB may return on student visa (paid in full by me) n my agents r actively looking for pretty SYTs to be imported to SIN just for my pleasure. BTW, remember my one time heartthrob KK? She is the 19 yo gal who fell for a 20 yo PRC boy, a fellow classmate, while I was in Gotham country. They hv had a miserable n sometimes stormy RS, hehehe. There is a good chance she may want to be my mistress again. I'm not sure if I should take care of her again, even though I still hv unfinished business w/ her. I hv focused on her many negative points. I may resume the RS for a while just to make her addicted to me...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.