View Single Post
Old 22-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Expereince !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitk View Post
Hey all brothers,

This is the first time I posted here. So forgive me if is not that good.

I was in Bangkok for a business trip last week. After my meeting, I was feeling lonely at night. Feeling stress out from work and needed some relief. I went to SBF and was looking at this tread. Managed to come across one brother who posted this thai massage at Sukhumvit. (I tried to find that brother but could not been found! Pai seh)

I went to their website and look at the beautiful masseurs they offered. Being an idoit what kind of service they offered, I called the number they provide me and asked. The damaged was 2,500 Baht include 2 hours massage and 1 sexual intercourse. I immediately say okay and then I picked the girls. The girl I initial choose was busy and they offer me another. Then I quickly looked at the web and I say Ok!

Let me know if you all wanna know more. =)

I dun want to know more!!!

I want to know ALLLLLL!!!!!!