Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 17
Gian Bia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGian Bia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Tanya SNS

Look: 9/10
Hot young blonde with the exotic CFM foxy look. Long hair and look much better than the pic.

Body: 9/10
Tall and lanky size. Slim with tone curvy figure and mix of dark and fair smooth skin with a hot sexy perky ass.

Boob: 9/10
C cup and was sensitive and easily arouse nipple. Natural and soft, I grope, kiss & lick her nipple to make her crazy.

Frenching: 9/10
We frenched and lock lips like a couple, I kept my hands on her pussy, petting her in flow with the motions.

Pussy: 9/10
Nice cleanly wet shaven pussy. I paint her non stop painting till she moaned and squirmed like siao. Make her climax and saw her shivering and she is into it.

BBBJ: 9/10
Very skillful, deepthroat and she can alternate between power and gentle suction, all the while maintaining eye contact. Good suction with no teething, nice and sensual too.

FJ: 9/10
Did various sex positions. Cowgirl, sitting lotus, doggie, missionary & spooning positions. Wild and responsive. Gave her a nice long hard deep and fast drill itill I cummed. Her expressions throughout was priceless. The moaning was stero surround too.

A highly satisfy session i have and we build close bond during the session.

RTF: planning to come back soon.

A nice gem, please take good care of her.

Thanks SNS.