View Single Post
Old 18-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need help identifying WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinkboink666 View Post
Hi bros,

I need help from the experienced bros here. In this video, there is a WL @ 0:30 secs mark. I was her regular customer since I was 18 (11 years with her). She gave me her name and phone number but after old phone spoil totally lost it. I was hoping any of the experienced bros here can help me identify her. I really miss her alot.

And I know this might be asking too much, but if anyone got her number or social media, can DM me? I want to know at least if she is doing fine back home in M'sia. Also if possible, help her out with $$$. Normally, I'd go few times a month to visit her. Hopefully she is doing fine. That's all I want to know.

Would appreciate if anyone can help.

jenny yeah i used to go to her 3 shots in day separate timing. 40 for all bbbj ar and cim