View Single Post
Old 27-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sammyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ThaiBeautiful's SuperStar♒ PIXIE ♒"Angel from Heaven" ChiangRai Fair Lovely Cute

ups for her. My fr as posted in forum:

Knock2 and a petite very fair girl opened the door. Initial impression, she looked more like University student GND type. I totally believe when she said she study programming
Started with chit chat abit to break the ice. English not bad, can maintain conversation. I don't think she's actively working on this line back in Thailand.
Here's some numbers for her:

Looks: 8/10. I consider her quite pretty, above average. Closer to the top 3 studio pics rather then the bottom live pics. I believe the live pics were taken many years ago.
Very fair skin. As many said, she had pimples breakout. She told me because bangkok flooded, then the hot sun vaporize the dirty flood water, affecting her skin. Also when showering, the water smells bad affected by the flood water.
GND type girl, borderline SYT. I wouldn't consider her SYT, as she has more mature young girl look.
Body: 8.5/10. Nice full shape B+ boobs, slight baby fat but totally ok. Her ass super white and smooth. When I doggie her, the looks quite amazing :mrgreen:
BBBJ: 8/10. Many FR above said she's lacking here, but to me she's quite good. Maybe improved alot after being taught by the bros here.
FJ: 8.5/10. Totally wet. Accommodating to any positions. But you'll need to lead her.
Attitude: 8.5/10
Allow french, quite responsive with some tongue fight.

Overall: Positive experience.

RTF: no time.. she's going back 1st dec