View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Is she ready for anal ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Something interesting happened when I am bonking my wife just now and need some confirmation with brothers here.
I was bonking her doggie style then I noticed that she was about to cum but instead of hastening my speed to give her a good orgasm; I maintained my slow and steady speed; maybe this speed made her have the feeling like can cum and cannot cum and this made her even more aroused and she was moaning and asking me to faster and faster. Then as I continue to ram her, I noticed that her ass hole opened ! So without any further invitation, I inserted my index finger and started finger fucking her ass as I continue to ram her pussy....She didn't object or reject my fingering instead she got even more aroused and has a strong orgasm and squirted after only a short penetration.
Do you think that this is an invitation for me to ram her ass the next round ?

before enter must pay ERP first..just jokin