View Single Post
Old 14-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken ken View Post
Wa if all sbf Bro like u ktv closed down liao anyway nice find and can pass me ctc ? ha ha up u liao
Not unless there is an alternative n cheaper way of bringing buyers (men) n sellers (gals) together. KTVs also serve the purpose of "screening" the participants on both sides.

She is not a regular FL. When I'm done w/ her, I'll PM her name n KTV # to u, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
Wahh.. warbird u power lah

Not like uncle me... I dun go for KTV girls coz I know they wun go for ah peks like me...
Hi bro,

"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

Actually, I may be older than u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post
Bros Warbird,

I see you must be busy groping all the MMs and trying to HITCH not 1 or 2 but going by the efforts and your manhood of 3 and more. hahaha

Indeed by having a limousine ahmad, you give MMs "HOPE" and you will get your rewards, but also you are telling "Them" your market value, just as much as they are GOLD SUCKER.
To each his own, just enjoy the moment and the Youngs MMs.
Anyway Nice try here and probably you like to PUT in some FR and pass CTC to bros here who might be interested in your OUTING. wahahahaha

高兴就好. Be happy.
Hi bro,

I hv a weakness for pretty n young PRC MMs...but these gals will be disappointed if they think I'm another robert, hehehe.

For those bros interested in my KTV outings, see my posts in "Tian An Men KTV."

A full FR would be imprudent for these KTV gals...I would certainly PM their names n KTV # to interested bros, but not their ctc, if they request for more customers. Bros may then go to meet them at their respective KTVs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
True true... this is the most impt point for everyone... always be happy
Yes, be happy. We only live once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Hi bro, I hope I dont offend you in anyway. But all PRCs women are deceitful & manipulative IMHO.

I recently got to know a PRC girl from a supermarket. She kinda stared at me on several occasions so I decided to talk to her.................................

I was kinda tramatise & relieve coz I really find her backgrd abit dubious. So no pt dating this type of ppl.(for me)

Of coz, if all bros wanna screw them just go ahead. I have no objections.

Just dont get emotional thats all.
Hi bro,

You got KC-ed by her. Did u bonk her for free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
My Dear Brother Warbird!
So glad that you are enjoying yourself.
I am like grinning away whilst reading your FR.
How I wish I am that chaffeur - listening to all the happenings in the back.
Hahahahaha !
Hi dear bro besafe,

A lot happened yesterday. Went to 2062 to look at the house gals. Not impressed, so asked for Mi Er, but got to wait an hr. Then called for ur gal Jia Jia. Came over in 5 minutes bcos she was next door in 2054A. Quite satisfied w/ her. Cute, young n very friendly gal from Hunan, born 11/1987, 165 n about 52kg, quite fair w/ sexy body, natural C boobs, large reddish pink nipples good for sucking n perky meaty ass great for doggie. Good service n stayed 58 minutes w/ me. Even gave me her HP no n wanted me to take her out on her rest days. Why not? She will get free food n nothing else. BTW, when I told her wat I used to do for a living, she knew who u were, hahaha.

Then I had to rush home to get ready to meet the new gal I picked up outside DC. It was fortunate that I had released my urge w/ Jia jia just 2 hrs earlier, otherwise I might not be able to control myself when I kissed her...her boobs n sexy white thighs were just too tempting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
TS, you like this hobby let me hint you that you can do the same by loitering around River Valley, Balestier area to pick up and send the girls to work at around 9pm.... at that time calling a taxi could be difficult
Thx bro. I wish I could spend a lot more time on my hobby...will certainly go to River Valley area...hmmm....btw, a good place to pick up PRC flight attendants is the cafe in Miramar Hotel. I hv seen some chio ones n hv spoken w/ a few of them there. I think they may be quite eager to be shown around town...some of them may even be part-time FLs, hehehe.

Also a big thank you to the bros who hv upped me. I'll return favour ASAP, when I regain power. Pls PM me if I hv not done so within a few days.

Good night!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.