View Single Post
Old 18-09-2008, 09:51 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok list of places Directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
English version specially for those tat still couldnt get round the Thai download

Bangkok by Area.xls
Bro...this is some info that can be use to add on your list...great work keep it up!

**** ASOKE-DIN DAENG AND RAMA IX ROADS ****

This area is now accessible by subway. Go north on the subway from Asoke station. Mona Lisa is near Petchaburi station and for the majority of the massage parlours get off at Huay Khwang station.

To get to this area head north on Asoke road from the New Petchaburi road intersection, near Mona Lisa massage, or that is in the opposite direction to Sukhumvit Road (and Soi Cowboy). When you reach the major intersection where the Fortune Hotel is situated; if you turn left this is Asoke-Din Deang Road where the Cleopatra Massage & Turkish Bath is located. While if you turn right this is the beginning of Rama IX road where a number of massage parlors are located including the Honolulu Love Boat Club, Juliana’s, Catherine and Victoria’s Secret. If you keep going straight instead you would end up at the many places on Ratchadphisek road, near the Emerald Hotel at the Huawy Kwang junction. Note that there has been reports on the internet that some of these places double-charge farangs and other non-locals.

New Cleopatra Massage

New Cleopatra is on Asoke-Din Deang road, about 300 yards from the intersection with Asoke Road where the Fortune Hotel is, the large gaudy neon sign cannot be missed.
phone #: 246-6680
Comments: An upscale massage parlor, with some of the most expensive Thai girls (supposed Thai supermodels) working in any of the Bangkok massage parlors. The fishbowl at Cleopatra’s is on the left when you walk in, it is quite large with some quite attractive Thai massage girls. The cost of the fishbowl girls is 1,900 baht. If you turn right at the entrance instead, you will see a sign saying ‘members lounge’, you don’t need to be a member to enter this area. In the members lounge, you will find the sideline girls and ‘Thai models’ the cost varies from 2,700 baht (sideline), 3,500, 4,500 and 5,500 for the VIP models. The girls sit in a lounge area and can be summoned over for a drink, talk etc. The attendants here are very personable in helping you make a choice. At the bar they also have photo albums with pictures of ‘Thai super models’ that are also available, the attendant highlighted a picture of one supposed Thai Penthouse magazine model that was available for 5,500 baht. Russian girls were also available for 3,500 baht.

New Cleopatra Massage Experiences: I was introduced to Nok - one of the sideline girls. We had chance to get to know each other on the sofa before going upstairs to do the business. Nok showed me some of her publicity clippings. She had appeared in many Thai supermodel type magazines and showed me some more pictures that left me in no doubt as to her 'other' activities. This was not some budding movie star hopeful. This was a hot x rated seasoned star.

Champs Elysee Massage

Champs Elysee is on Asoke-Din Deang road, at the corner with Ratchadpiskek road or that is the Rama IX junction. It is located directly across the road from the Fortune Hotel and shopping complex.
phone #: 642-0300
Comments: An upscale massage parlor/entertainment complex targeted at the hi-end market. There is no fishbowl at the Champs Elysee just a lounge with sideline girls.

Honolulu Love Boat Club
Honolulu Love Boat Club is at 555 Soi Soon Vijai, Rama IX road. Honolulu is close to the Rama IX hospital (follow the signs) and is right next door to the Radison Hotel. So if coming here by taxi, tell the driver to go to the Radison Hotel at Rama IX.
phone #: 641-5757
Comments: Another upscale massage parlor, the building is quite distinctive as part of the front is shaped like a boat. Honolulu has a large fishbowl with about 40-50 Thai massage girls, the girls in the bowl cost 1,800 baht. Also you will find here a fairly lavish restaurant, a kararoke club and a lounge bar with sideline girls costing between 2,500 to 3,500 baht. Note that the original Royal City Avenue (RCA) is just around the corner, for those who may be interested in checking out the bars and restaurants in this much hyped local entertainment area.

Honolulu Love Boat Club Experiences: Got to be the wierdest shaped hotel in Bangkok. There were lots of Japanese customers there when I arrived, must have been a coach tour as they soon departed without trying out the delights of the house speciality - Soapy massage. I have had many soapy massages in my times here in Bangkok but this was the best. There didn't seem to be any time constraints and the massage girl (number 69) lucky for me was experienced and excellent. I gave her a good tip. I will be back Tom - Toronto

Juliana’s Massage
Juliana’s is located on Rama IX road, next to the Royal Pacific hotel. It is approximately 1 mile from the beginning of Rama IX starting from the Ratchadaphisek intersection where the Fortune hotel is located.
Phone #: 319-4645
Comments: A semi-lavish place with a Japanese restaurant, karaoke lounge and health centre.

Catherine Massage
Catherine is located behind Juliana’s and the Royal Pacific hotel, approximately 100 yards down the soi.
Phone #: 719-6672
Comments: A largish bowl with about 60-70 girls, divided into 2 sections. Cost 1,700 and 1,900 baht.

Victoria’s Secret Massage
Victoria’s Secret is at 555 Soi Soon Vijai 4, Rama IX road, on the interconnect road to Hwuay Kwang. The soi to Victoria’s Secret is the first soi on the left off Rama IX road after Juliana’s, there is a small neon sign on this corner pointing down the soi for ‘massage club’. It is about a 12 minute walk to Victoria’s Secret from Rama IX road, for non-walkers a taxi would be recommended to get to this massage parlour.
Phone #: 318-8370
Comments: Part of the Davis Group of Massage Parlours along with Honolulu, Emmanuelle and Hi-Class. A semi-lavish place that is set back from Rama IX road amongst suburban houses and apartments, it features a restaurant, kararoke, snooker area, a lounge lobby as well as a mid-size fishbowl with about 20-30 girls, divided into 3 groups, 1,600 baht for standard massage girls, and 1,800 baht for superstars and body massage girls. Sideline girls in the lounge area across from the fishbowl are available for 2,200 baht. I was informed by the papasan that standard service for the massage girls was 2 hours, while the service for the body massage girls was only 1.5 hours.

**** CHINATOWN ****

Now easily accessible by subway. Get off the subway at Hua Lampong (the main Bangkok railway station) China town is a little north and west of the station.

Texas Cafe and Massage
Texas Cafe and Massage is located across the road from the Chinatown Hotel, in lane (Trok Srai) next to McDonalds on Yarowrat Road.
Phone #: 223-3521
Comments: Smallish place. Cost is 1,000 and 1,200 baht for girls in fishbowl. Or 1,700 baht for younger sideline girls in the Cafe. Chinatown (Yaowarat) is not on the tourist trail when it comes to looking for massage parlours. Do expect in these places to find that English is not the preferred language and that Asian customers predominate.

Texas Cafe and Massage Experiences: I found this area of Bangkok extremely depressing and was reluctant at first to enter the massage parlour. I had been recommended by several friends that this was a good place to get value for money. I could immediately see why. The place was small and decorated in what I can only describe as 'Titanic' style. A style that has not seen light of day for many decades. The choice of massage girls in the fishbowl was limited probably the time of day - mid afternoon. However I really would not feel safe wandering these streets at night. I declined to choose a girl. There really was not much there that took my fancy
Dave - London

Harlem Massage
Harlem is located on Maichai Trit Road, next to the Sri Kung Hotel and across the road from a Chinese Temple. It is in between Hualongpong railway station and the Wongwien 22 Karakada (22nd July) but closer to the station.
Comments: Does not have a sign in English, but there is a welcome sign in English on the door. Smallish place with about 20 girls. Cost 800 baht for girls in the fishbowl or 1,200 baht for sideline girls.

Harlem Massage Experiences: A very small yet cozy massage parlour. I found the mamasan very pushy. I ignored her advice and picked my own sexy massage girl. All I can say is that she was an expert and did the business - Highly recommended from a highly satisfied (more than once) customer
Greg - New York