View Single Post
Old 16-06-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Paid a visit to Jiang.
I believe same house as Tao.
Parked car at KSL and their house is a 2 min walk from KSL hotel main lobby. It's that close. I think can also park outside their house (like visiting friend in landed house)

Jiang is a young-ish MILF, I guess late 20s with single eyelids and straight long hair. Very slim . She greeted me at her main gate in oversized T and shorts. Cant tell boob size but unfortunately not much ass to talk about.

In the room, she asked me to get to birthday suit, laid onto her massage bed and started the massage. It's not bad imo, she will use towel to cover other parts of my body while working on one area.

Her JG is the comfortable kind, not the painful type as some bros here prefer. But she knows how to pluck at the veins on the shaft after making bro stand up.

Finally, can choose to release or not release. I chose to release.

RTM: Yes