Thread: Golden Mile
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
I think I know who you are talking about, saw someone seated using her phone earlier in the evening. Didn't see any other ladies in that shop went I went past just now. Is Alice also in this shop?

There are two shops with similar stickers on the side panels, both units owned by the same boss I think, have seen the girls from both shops chatting in the morning. The one I used to patronise is the other one facing the stairs. There was a Viet SYT Sherry who was my regular and another Malaysian lady who I only visited once, can't remember her name already so I thought that was Gina.
Viet SYT Alice has relocated to a unit in level 1. She will leave the front door slightly open. Believe she is leaving GMT very very soon.