View Single Post
Old 26-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 18
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

after got ctc from my dear bro woofer ,go gl n look see look see.it was hot n buy a can of jia jia liang teh then think of this jia jia from bro woofer.call her up n meet her at lor xx hotel.then saw this milf with good figure walking over..........and bingo it was jiajia.just look at her,cool my "hot" abit

after got the room key,went in the lift.jj lean at me n start her roaming in the lift(really horny)got in the room,taking out my shirt(back facing her) she start kissing n licking my back then me buay tahan n push her on the bed(we had wash up b4 got into the room) undress her while kissing.then when we are naked,she lick from top to south very very slowly(really no rush) n give a bbbj for 10 to 15 min.

then we turn to 69 position,she was so wet n keep moaning softly(can see her cunt machiam waving at me n hint me to start action)then she buay tahan n capped me on then cowgirl me,her cunt was tight.after cowgirl change to missionary where halfway through she scream out loud where i know what's going on.........kekeke then change to doggie where i pump like no tomorow n cummed.........

state;

name;jiajia
age;didnt ask
look;6.5/10
boob;big n soft(dont know abt cup)
bbbj;6.5/10
frenching;7/10 (machiam gf feeling)
cim,anal,ar,cof,cob;no for me(as i didnt ask too)
damage;60+tips+rm+cd
overall:7/10
rtf;if my fav not free,yes!

thank to my dear bro woofer for her ctc n found such a gem.bros who are keen,pls ask from TS for ctc.sorry for my broken n poor english hor.