Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
CinelliChilli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: She Cocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
Zac Mistri gave good answers to your questions, bro. I'll give you mine.

1-- doesn't take much testosterone to get hard. some girls have more than others and can get hard easier. almost all can get hard when really turned on.

2 -- Some will, some won't. some are strictly bottoms while others really like to top.

3 -- yes. i've seen some cum clear liquid only. i think those are ones on high hormone dose. others cum thick white like normal man. (On a side note, I recently fucked a LB who fed me breast milk and could also get hard. She was damn petite and cute too. all natural A cup. she came on my stomach while riding me cowgirl.)

4 -- some like to top, some like to be sucked, some like to be fucked. most of the ladyboys i've been with like most of all to be fucked. since i aim to please i will usually oblige. keep in mind that they like to be made to feel like a woman. that's what turns them on the most.

5 -- i've done extensive research on hiv and aids and have learned that the leaders in the field agree that by far the most common means of transmission is through intravenous drug use and unprotected receptive anal intercourse. because most ladyboys engage in receptive anal (sometimes unprotected) they are considered a high risk group. unprotected insertive anal is low risk but definitely a risk not worth taking. bbbj, both insertive and receptive, are virtually no risk. the experts will tell you that it is a risk in theory only, but in reality nearly impossible to transmit orally. This includes bbbj with cim and cimws. Knowing this I readily engage in bbbj with ladyboys, giving and receiving, though I do not let them cum in my mouth due to the probability of catching other STIs. I also do not let them fuck me because even though I would like them to, one broken condom could result in HIV and I don't consider it worth the risk. This is the level of risk I've become comfortable with -- I suck raw and fuck them covered. Everyone has to decide for themselves what they feel safe doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
Bro, do your research before you give out advice. there are chemicals in saliva that kill hiv and the virus does not survive stomach acid. public health organizations may tell you that oral sex is not safe, but doctors on the front lines and the leading scientists will tell you that HIV is not transmitted orally. It's just not. There is much misinformation in the media as well as propaganda from government agencies world wide that creates a lot of unnecessary hysteria around HIV. In reality it is a very fragile virus and not easily transmitted. I've done my research because I value my health. I also like to engage in whatever sexual activities turn me on without being crippled by irrational fear.
Very thorough and insightful. Pardon my ignorance, may I ask does the above explanation applies to another permutation i.e. between man and woman?