View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Back to this house after a loooong while away from GL. Everything is different already... Sigh...

Took this tall gal, Bing Bing, I think. 1.73m tall in white gown, nice body. passionate DFK, very accommodating in everything and passionate fj. the only thing is that her hole is a bit loose already...

So long that I almost forget the OKT's name in this house now, any bro can help me? Thanks.
OKT Garrick is now the overall in-charge of these two shops - 54A & 58B. He is assisted by Chuan ge at 58B. His dad, Ah Hwa is retired for good and his elder bro, Gabriel is not fit to work due to medical ground.

Sometime you may find the WL pussy was loose mainly because they used too much lub in order to minimize injury due to bad experience. There are many punters out there who can be rough and violent in their thrusting. 😲😂

My Personal FR Thread: