View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Tall babe from Hunan- 1658b Yang Yang

Looks- mid-late 20s 1.64m tall, considered slim babe from Hunan, built resembles my past fave gal Jaycee from 1654a, snowy fair with v smooth complexion, slight resemblance to Taiwanese singer Annie Yi, slight double chin, straight long jet black hair, full C boobs with pale pink nips, feels natural, very soft and can’t see any surgical marks, might need some other experienced bros to verify, some tummy fats, arms & legs v slim

Services- awesome; full body massage, sensual catbath, fantastic AR on fours with very sensual tongue strokes not the go thru motion type, damn tingling and with occasional stroking of my hard rod concurrently, damn shiok, top 3 AR in 2022-2023, capped bj per my request also done very well, but no Dfk allowed only lip pecking, minimal licking of tits allowed; seems reluctant to allow zhut zhut of her creamy tits maybe to preserve pale pink colour of tits, no painting allowed

FJ- good rider but lack stamina, accommodating to multiple positions except doggie cos said my rod too hard for her to take for that position, tried lotus and finished off in missionary.

Verdict: Top marks for service but FJ lacks the spontaneity that I crave with restrictions. Will keep an eye on future FRs before deciding whether to rtf.
I also recently tried Yang Yang. To me she is very fair, white smooth porcelain skin. She has good looks to me. What makes me remember her is her sensual BBBJ. I like the soft tender licks and sucks that I would have cummed if I did not stop her. Light kisses but no DFK. Overall nice satisfying bonk and a sure RTF for me