Thread: Malacca.....
View Single Post
Old 28-12-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2436 / Power: 20
mickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malacca.....

Just come back from Malacca and found another happy ending massage shop 5mins walk from Hatten hotel.
This shop open at 10.30am, this time my massage girl look better and younger from Thai compare to other shop mostly 35 yrs old and above.
Use MiChat search for nearby gals and finally target a girl 200m away from me, ask for location and went to the shop straight.
Pay rm65 at the counter and massage girl bring me up to 2nd storey which is curtain type don’t expect a proper room with attached shower like SG.
She pass me a towel and left the room and close the curtain, I change to me birthday suit lay on the mattress use the towel cover my butt waiting for her return.
She start with the back massage, her skill no bad above average but no teasing at all. After back massage she tell me turn around and ask me “Are u ready”, I reply her “I’m already ready for u”.
She ask me want ping pong I reply no, I want FJ but she say shop don’t allow, then I tell her BJ and she agree.
She start to lick on my nipple and massage my little bro awaiting for him to wake up, I start my auto roaming follow by taking off her top. I tell her I want you to look at me while u eat my bro she smile and say I naughty. I stand up and tell her knee down, she kiss my bro head then slowly inside my bro into her mouth, I hold her head while she blow me with eye contact, she did her job slow and easy no rush, I enjoy her blow for almost 15mins then I tell her I coming soon, she say cannot CIM, I say ok then I lay on the matters and start to suck n lick her left nipple, my right hand massage her right boob and left hand rubbing her pussy while she HJ me to release.
After release clean up pay her rm150 and left the place as a happy man.

Look: 7
Massage: 7
BBBJ: 8
Damage: rm65 + rm150
Shop is along Jalan Merdeka