View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Woah so u had dinner and then jumped her bones?

Kudos to u man....

Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Most of the OFW are not rich, but, most are being taken for a ride in the Filipino dream of owning a house ..

Well, before the last economic crash, I remember a property agent, who told to scram, when I told her that my budget was not more than 5 mil - and in true Filipino style called me a stingy bastard .. And she worked according to US time -as all her customers were Americans / Fil-Ams, it seemed ..

Come last year, she is all honey honey over me, heck, forgot that I am a stingy bastard, and guess what- she paid for my dinner when she was trolling for suckers in Singapore ..

Well, well, I did forget her rudeness to me, and get to jump her before conveniently forgetting to tell her that I am not keen on anything other than what sprouts in Baguio .. haha..

Life is on a roll .. or is it ?

Somebody said that the world is round, so what goes around, comes around ..