View Single Post
Old 30-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Wa bro I only remember the house beside 17. Didn't see clearly the

In the meantime, anyone up that Malay GILF before? Her boobs damn firm looking and HUGE!
I tried her 2 weeks ago .she is asking for 100 dollars excluding room if you want better service. If you pay 60 dollars excluding room she give you rush service. Less than 15 minutes .so I try the 100 dollars package. Boobs are big but nipples are black. Got big tummy she gave birth before. She wants us to open a room at hotel fuji for one hour 12 dollars. Need to register our details and safe entry at hotel fuji.she don't have her own room.she brings all her customers to hotel fuji.her service is average even though I pay 112 dollars room and girl.blangas normally pay her only 60 dollars for rush services the FW cannot afford 100 dollars