Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18H38 [2022]

FR for L18H38 G9

Was at G-Land to try L16H6 but all busy, went in and saw the cleaning auntie at the fishtank cleaning, the OKT knew i was stunned so he faster tell me all busy hahahah

Walk over to WH54 V Garden, saw 3 WL, friendly but all cmi in terms of looks, paiseh for saying out loud.

Decided to walk back to L18 and from far i saw long leg girl inside, i was thinking jackpot. I saw G8 and G9, OKT recommend G9 but G8 got this chiangmai chinese look which i prefer, but nvm tried his recommendation.

Wow, indeed it was better than the Cat60 service, didnt spoke much but no rush and was very gentle. Had a massage, foreplay, and FJ.

Looks: 8/10, look same as orchard road chiobu.
Tits: A+ cup but very natural, just nice a palmful.
Body: Slim with a tiny belly, i think just nice as she felt very healthy with meat at correct places. Ass was firm with meat.
GFE: she cant speak much english or chinese, but was very polite and full of smiles
Fj: Can take pounding, very arousing to see her grimacing expression, pussy tight also.
CBJ: maybe im used to bbbj, so nothjng to shout abt here.

Rtf? I will return to try the other girls, i think $40 more for cat100 is totally worth it