View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dubai vs SG vs HK vs Taiwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentacoast View Post
Thank you! Can you rank them by price, looks and service? Right now from light research I have it like this:

Price: TW/HK/SG all roughly the same. Dubai the most expensive
Hmm, it's really difficult.
Quote:
Service: SG worst, HK/TW a step above. Dubai the most variance from scams to PSE. Maybe on average a tiny bit lower than HK/TW

Looks: I have no idea on this one. All these are higher tier destinations so I imagine hot girls in all 4.
TW, never tried, but the offers look great. Big tits Chinese, but filters and photoshop can be dangerous.

HK: I tried the cheap 400$ 141 from Sham Shui Po to the high end spas like K/M or Nuru... I never had Filipinas or Indos in HK... a few Thais on QRW.

SG: SEA variety, you can eat Chinese, Thai, Indo, Pinay, Viet, Ang Moh... prices go from Geylang to high end local SG Instagrammy Tay Tay.

Dubai: I'm exploring for now, it seems you have all the dodgy spas where you can fuck and some weird office spas, residential towers that look like Fuji Building in HK with FL on almost every floor... The starter pack is still more expensive than the HK141 (the ugly ones) and Geylang.