View Single Post
Old 22-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
obiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ThaiBeautiful's SuperStar ☮SCARLETT ☮ Gorgeous,Elegant Tall w Hot,Spicy Fiesta of

Thanks Bro for the arrangement & recommendation. Caught sight by the Elegant look and made an appointment with Scarlett. Location is great,i like the room,feeling very comfortable. Wow, very Gorgeous looking indeed in her sexy dress,look almost what i see in the photo, feel so happy. She got me a cup of cold water to cool down. After that, we french awhile!! Well can felt the chemistry is there already... looking forward to the shower

We had lots of fun in the bathroom !! After she showered, she came out in this towel. She looked sexy in it and talked with me for awhile, before laying me down for the action. Very nice feeling. Then she started off with BBBJ-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!, with nice suction and tongue action. She was drooling all over and looks hot. I unwrap her towel to play with her body. She felt smooth and soft, very pleasant. Next, don't know where she took out the condom and cap me for a wild ride. She moan as she ride, making both of us high. Then, I turn her over for a doggie. It was long and enjoyable. The view and her butt feels right. Then we proceed with few other position and we come. I laid down exhausted and she lay besides me. Tip her 50(she deserve it,worth paying)

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty and elegant looking, great features)
Body: 8.5/10 (Slim body, good complexion, smooth & nice boobs)
Boob: 9/10 (Delicious boobs, B++, handful, nice grip)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction)
Frenching: (Good feel)
FJ: 9/10 (Nice moaning and she grab me tight on missionary)
Attitude: 9/10 (Great service, experienced)
GFE: 9/10 (very GFE)
RTF: 10/10 (Anytime once i recharged my M, worth for RTF)