Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
darkwaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Day 2, 10/12/23

Yesterday we go 贵妃城 to drink and see this 4896 hotel (used to be Oliver hotel, last time danok kena bomb also at this hotel) and decided to stay this hotel and try.

All the farm is located left and right of this hotel so you no need to search, all the OKT will come ask you want girl or not when you walking to this hotel.

The room rate is 1200bath but if you used the OKT voucher and they help you check in you only pay 1000bath per night.

So after check in we go farm to see girls and the currently rate is 4000-4500baht for Laos girl and if they got thai girl then price is 5000baht ++

At night we go Hello bangkok to drink and the place is the same like last time, got singer and girls walking on stage waiting for you to put flower for them

After that the girls wanted to go disco and the latest hottest feng tau place is call 77, this place is pack with people when we arrive there and no place for us to sit, so we shifted to new kissme

For 4896 hotel they have refurbish the old oliver hotel but alot of thing still looks old

If you guys like to sleep early (before 12am) then this hotel might not be suitable for you guys, the below surrounding got alot of bands singing and you can hear from your room and they will only stop at 2am

For me danok is a dying town and not much to do except drink, fuck + massage, hope that my report can help you guys understand latest danok mongering situation