Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redzone80er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by y238992 View Post
Is it true that the HIV virus becomes instantly inactivated the second it leaves the human body no matter which fluid it is contained in?

I was in a KTV. My girl came in, straddle me, then unzip my pants and started stroking my penis. Then used her fingertips to touch my penis head.

The thought that flashed through my mind was that she probably came straight from another room, where she did the same to another guy and that guy probably precum on her finger tips. I don't think she washed her fingertips cuz she was really drunk.

At worst, maybe a gap of a minute between her leaving the previous room and stroking me in my room?

I did a massive Google search. There is this very well-known POZ forum, and the moderators there insist flat out, in every single thread that even if fresh hot semen or precum lands right on the tip of the penis urethra, there is zero risk.

A quick search through medhelp and the body reveal the same thing.

Reasons given in all 3 websites is that HIV contained within precum and semen becomes inactivated the second it leaves the human body.
what I know, because i have a HIV friend, as long as she takes vitamins/special medicine for HIV everyday, HIV cannot be transmitted. because she said the medicine didn't cure it, but it was useful for putting the virus to sleep, so the virus wasn't contagious. and my friend still lives normally, is married and has children.

But the problem is that not everyone knows that they have HIV. If someone doesn't know they have HIV and doesn't take medication, it can spread to other people

Even though we want to have fun, we should be careful, bro