Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Naraboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
Went into JB and looking for a good thai massage without any thoughts of any specials. by 5-6pm, most of the good/more well known massages are fully booked out.

since I was in the area of King Spa 2, decided to try my luck by walking in and see if there is any slot available. after parking, walking up the street and entered a massage parlor and was warmly greeted by an uncle and auntie. served tea and packaged explained. took up a 1.5hr oil massage.

Everything went as per expected and I was assigned a thai lady in her late 20s/early 30 ushered into my own area. basically beds on floor separated by curtains, even the doors were curtains and have no locks. so i thought probably quite a clean massage and no specials judging from the "room". massage went as planned and we started chatting. she started asking really personal questions like "are you married?", "you came alone or with family?"

after the massage ended, she casually hinted if i wanted to "massage there" which i noded. there was no discussion of prices or negotiation before she started her extra service. after it ended, she directed me to the shower. tipped her rm50 for her excellent service

the massage parlor was kaki Kaki relextology, I only notice this was not king spa 2 after everything was said and done

very surprised and unexpected(which is a huge bonus and turn on). uncle was friendly and not pushy at all, ended up chatting with him as well after the massage end and was served hot ginger tea. those with family can certainly try this join, very discreet i think uncle will know every man's needs

anyone got any good recommendation for good thai massage with surprise special, feel free to PM me, maybe we can hit up a few together.
Can pm location pls. Thanks alot