View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

E(ric): Hey, thanks for always taking care of my wife in office, I know she can be hard to handle especially when she always get religious and tough.

gog: Huh, no la, she's a nice boss, we're all Christians, I can understand where she's coming from and why she's like that. It's not really bad, she keeps us on our toes and keeps the faith strong as well. She often shares her thoughts and thinking also, it's a good healthy exchange.

E: Good good, she can be a kid sometimes, but hope you don't mind, I'm always too busy for her and she always nags at me when I have to skip church and all. By the way, you're from which church?

gog: Oh, YYYY Church.

E: Have you been to ours? XXXX Church?

gog: Yeah, been there, joined Janice for BS yesterday, met the group for the first time, heard you were busy, was kind of looking forward to meet you. Heard so many things about you from Janice.

E: Usually I don't join them for BS. *whispers softly near to me* I don't like Lindi, so I avoid joining, Janice gets jealous easily when Lindi talks to me.

My mind ran.. omg. Was Janice jealous of Lindi yesterday when Lindi talked to me? Who am I to her?

E: Anyway, really thank you for being a good friend to Janice, she says her faith is stronger because got friends like you.

gog: Aiyoh... I only scared you think we have '1-leg' ah I so scared you would feel otherwise and mind.

E: NO LAH! I trust her, she's Christian and you too. Nothing will happen. She needs her own friends also, I have 100% faith in her and you that nothing will happen.

Janice noticed us talking and was walking over.

gog: Yeah, she has no figure, no looks, who wants her?

I purposely said that out loud enough for Janice to hear.

J(anice): Hey! What you all talking about.

gog: Nothing, Eric was mentioning about selling you away, but I was telling him you have 0 market resale value.

Then the war began... 2 kids running around the pool and BBQ pit. Eric didn't seem to mind, he was busy talking with Amy and Portia, I confirm he is another chee hong. At least I believe so.

Came about 11.30pm+ the food surprisingly was finishing, the ladies seemed to be ravenous instead of watching their weight. We only had fruit jelly cocktail, no alcohol as Janice didn't want us drinking the night before the next day of work.

Eric excused himself at 11+ citing he was tired and needed to rest. The rest started to leave not too long after.

Amy actually volunteered to stay behind.