Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
plastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of lightplastictoy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Response was fast and planning was alway good.

Lina is a sweet elegance lady. She is fair and slim, no fats at all body and shapy ass. Her boobs is about C in size, natural and pink nipple.

Action started in the shower with some teasing and rubbing between legs, ass and balls.

The frenching was fantastic.Can French for as long as you want and any tongue pattern. suck each other's tongue and the lip are lock tight.

After catbath she stretched out both her arms to continue the nip play and started bbbj. I put my hand over her hand to control the pace, go in deep
and facefucked her for a good few minutes. The suction was strong as she take her time to blow me and giving me the cheeky look.

Her pussy was shaven and sweet tasting. Pink, wet pussy that tastes so good! When eating her out wah the way her body squirm around make me hard.

We started to ride me and she has a good stamnia can and can ride for long time. I touch her slim and sexy figure when she was riding me and she was damn horny, will moan when she gets high. Next i switch to cowgirl then reverse cowgirl and lastly missionary.
I feel her pussy it was dripping wet and freaking tight and the tightness make me submit and cummed.

Am satisfied and pleased.She really put in effort to please.

RTF material. Thanks SNS for the session.