View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is me being too realistic making me feel less emotions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujo86 View Post
I do not "miss" girlfriend, family etc when I am away for a long time. I even do not remember giving them phone calls etc. I miss my dog though.

I currently live my life alone, like who wants to be in my life, welcome. Who wants to leave, can go. Now single, I try to hook up and meet new people, via multiple dating apps, I match but i cant be bothered to text / reply. It's like, if u like me u will text me.

But I am not emo stay at home and sulk kind. I enjoy my life with my friends, working on trying to re-open my business after it closed due to covid.

Recently broke up with my ex-gf that I did everything for and even have plans for our life together, but when we broke up, I just wished her a good life and moved on. Went out with friends and worked on job etc. No tears no sadness.

I do have a couple of girls that keep texting me, but i not interested. I do not ghost but I just give cold replies.

Something wrong with me? Am I cold hearted? Or is it i endured too much and become numb and keep all inside without knowing?
i think u just got sick and tired of drama and have made the decision subtlely to just live for yourself and bo chup the world