View Single Post
Old 22-02-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
And frankly I prefer it that way. I would not be excited to see a prostitute I banged 3 years ago in geylang starting a family next door to me.

Not to say that I believe in disrespecting them as human beings. Some of them are nice people, just in less desirable situations. But I think our parents will have something to say if they found out we are dating hookers. I would definitely wack my son big time if I find out he is getting serious with one.
I choose not to live with the society views. I personally don't care who lives next door neither could my parents control my decisions. And I won't control who my future son (if have) got together with.

I find that agreement ridiculous and I think options should be kept open so that those who want to choose them get to. I'm tired to live by how the society thinks how we should. Their views already made it quite impossible to get the kind of partner I'm looking for - my requirements are way too low based on their standards. They exist around us, but we can't simply pick them.