Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
romeo3180 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I like to flash...

Continue....
I was so aroused with this incident that my Cock was full erected and bulge was seen in my pant. It would look very bad to go out like that so i strolled around my block. it took 20 mins to calm down.
after I bought food when I was coming back I saw her too coming back with Grocery. wow what a co-incidence. I waved hello and so she too. This was pretty exciting after last encounter.
Lisa : Hi Sir
Me : Hi nice to see you again.
Lisa playing with her phone somewhat frustrated..
Me: What happened?
Lisa : My phone not working properly...
Me: Let me see...
I took her phone and started checking it. She stood next to me looking into phone so close that her boobs were pressed against my hand. not sure if deliberately or unknowingly but i was enjoying. Somehow it started working and i handed over to her. she thanked me and get out of lift. i offered to carry some of her bags till her unit.
When I finished my food, i came out in to find she was watering plants wearing nice white dress. leaned forward showing nice cleavage and her boobs. I walked towards her. She realized i am staring at her down blouse.
Lisa : Hi Sir.
Me: Hi. nice plants. you really take care of them.
Lisa : thanks sir.
Now she squat to clean floor around pot. i also sat down to discover her position was something odd exposing her panty. red hearts on white background. wow i could not believe my luck. its like 10-15 seconds i kept staring shamelessly.My little brother started growing harder.she stood up now so I too. She looked at my bulge and giggled and went in side to wash her hands.
when she came back, i could see her dress was so transparent that i could see her boobs and dark colored nipples and down there panty with red hearts. My mouth was wide open and cock standing up.
She came out started chatting in veranda.
She was standing beside me touching my body. it was nice weather as just had rain. enjoying cool breeze. My floor is high floor faced to ground but from ground its not clearly seen my floor due to trees. She pointed me to tree showing me bird nest.
Lisa : How beautiful are those birds together. I wish i also have life partner take care of me.
Me : where? i can not see them. (Just lie)
Lisa : see that branch. there there...
Me: Still can not see. may be i see from your angle.
I moved on her behind. I almost embraced her from behind to come to her level and her angle.
Me : where is it?
Lisa : th.. the... there...
Me: wow. I wish i could also have partner like that...
I was almost rubbing my cheeks with her cheeks, and rubbing my hard cock on her butt. she was first stunned but then she also started enjoying it.
Lisa : sssssss....ssss.. somebody will see us.
Me: nobody on floor don't worry.
and started rubbing more. Slowly my hands went up on her soft boobs over her top. squeezed them gently.
Lisa : ahhhh... sssss......
now I slowly put my hand inside her top to find her hard nipples. ohhhh... i started playing with them...