View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Hi Bro,

I see she (Kimmy) offers $100 per hour.
So I assume is fully clothed all the way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
not really.
DAYUM! Kimmy is legit 100% WOW!!! Lols.

Won't give too much details, bro @vazie FR says enough. Thanks again for the heads up.

However I like to add that, and I have always believed this - God gave the gift of sexy, banging hot bodies very generously to the viets!! Kimmy is hot dayum shapely! The best type of well-proportioned, slightly juicy, totally curvy with ample arse body, topped wirh the creamiest AU NATURALE totally yummylicious C cups!

Kimmy's pretty face and wonderful smile also charmed the socks off me. And strangely, we felt instantly familiar with each other. This made the session spill over with overwhelming hot passion, intense intimacy and through the roof gfe and bfe (boyfriend experience on my part, hehe).

I could easily write a 1000-word essay, but I reckon my excitement says it all. Anyway, being discrete is good. Hate to see great girls and places get into hot soup.