Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrolim View Post
Recently have been feeling the stress at work, so been going for Ops more frequently. Want to share some experiences, so that other bros dont fall prey.

1. Made an appt with ML.. she confirmed timing only quite a while later, by then it was 20mins before the appt. so i could not make it in time, and told her will be 15min late. Now at this point, im totally fine if she say cannot, timing clash. instead she said ok. So when i reach the shop, she told me, im too late. she got next customer. tell me to take 30mins at 75% of entrance fee. i outright reject her, and ask which other ML free for me to try. Recept also a bit paiseh because the ML start to panic, and tell me they are busy. so no problem. i smile and say I come another day.

2. deed is done, time to pay, then came the bombshell of "oh this is the 88 package because its late night". I take it as im at fault for not clarifying. COmfort myself. Even taxi also got late night surcharge. During paynow, ML gave me a number, and say to transact 2x, one for tips, one for entrance. so i sent the entrance over first. Now comes the punchline.... "oh, this is my number, supposed to be for tips. nevermind, i pay u back the extra in cash". 88-50=38. but ML only gave 30. Luckily i had a $2 in hand, so i asked for another $10, which she gave reluctantly after some drama.

Moral of the story is... lets empty our balls, not our wallets. dont bow to tricks and go home with that sucky feeling if that it wasnt worth it.

happy chionging
Do share shop and ML so that fellow cheongster can watch out.