View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 10
Protozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelightone View Post
havent been to here a long time but a recent incident made me go read up a lot...Totally understand how this bro feels, the psychological fear is real.. Visited an freelance ML on Tuesday, I got carried away with the experience and got a CBJ and nothing else.. but then the thought of me getting STD & HIV just flooded my mind, even though i know innately that the risk for HIV is even lower... in the end i went to see doc on Friday and got onto a course of PEP and then went for urine test... I know to most bros i sound humji and etremely stupid, but like poster above, my mind just felt that its a real thing and i couldnt properly sleep or my thoughts got flooded sometimes with it randomly that its a real threat.. dont think i will ever do this again.

Going for my test tmr due to some stupid decision I’ve made..