View Single Post
Old 25-03-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
https://twitter.com/nihangfi/status/1638191089441206272?s=46&t=NUa1uoIlMav39Kl0h_gmLA

She heard u
tried Mistress Huan last night.

Kept to my word to put an FR here for her.

I am NOT very good with writing stories, so will keep it short and concise

She's already very customer oriented prior to the meeting, appears very positive and cheerful on LINE app.
She loves local food, so got her a chicken rice

The place is not exactly conducive for me, parking is difficult, but you can call her to check with hotel if parking is available. In my case, i am lucky enough to have an available lot. Heard she's changing place, so not an issue.

When we meet, she gave me the young poly grad intern vibe. Maybe a little older, but the taiwanese factor is still strong there.

I think she is pretty enough, and she put on make up.

My session is focused on foot. I brought a Cock board. So I had a good time under her feet all the time. Her foot techniques are better than she claimed, and alot better than most PRCs here. Of course her price is more premium as well.

Her foot is decent looking - not the super long toes some like here, but the the overall look is still shapely - not the short pudgy toes type.

Hope this FR provides some info for those curious enough, but concern with spending a premium for someone unknown in the local market.