View Single Post
Old 27-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
one problem i have..

i realised over the years, sometimes knowingly or unknowingly, will hook up with girls that are usually attached. think got 5/6 encounters already.

then when i meet someone i love..i sometimes can't help to wonder did she fuck behind my back..
I’m no saint, but I believe that if you knowingly screw around with another man’s woman, you have no right to complain when your woman screws around with another man behind your back.

That being said., if you didn’t know that the lady is attached/married than you’re as much of a victim as the man that she is cheating on.

It’s always a thrill to fuck another’s man wife or girlfriend but if you look hard enough there are always couple out there who are in the open relationship concept, where the husband/bf openly accepts and encourages it.