View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone can share their experience at The Pimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
Hi all, my wife has allowed me to enjoy myself sexually or a few days in Bangkok. I have not had commercial sex for a few years and am able to splurge this time.

Does anyone know if The Pimp will allow 1 person to book the Party Room?

I only see that it requires me to purchase the 20k package with 6 bottles and the room costs around 10k.

A minimum of 8 girls are required, and they cost 2k for the first hour, and 1k for every subsequent hour, so assuming I stay there for 3 hours, I would be spending 24k on girls.

I am looking to perhaps eventually fuck 2 or 3 of the girls. How much would I have to budget for that?

Also for the Mamasan, managers, staff etc, how much should I tip them to motivate them to serve me well?

My total budget is around 5k sgd, which would be around 100k baht. This does not include my accommodation, which would either be at Asoke area or Iconsiam area. If bros have any better suggestions for accommodation, can also let me know.

Appreciate any sharing from experienced bros, thanks!
100k you can get the most elusive girl at elite for one month. Yes the word is elusive, not exclusive. You can also find janebkk to arrange a few girls for you and open your own private party maybe in a huge hotel vvip room with pool. Pimp now is bad bad bad. Somehow it felt like covid hit them really hard and they lost the motivation.