Thread: Jogging Ladies
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I always get my jogging pace wrong. Mid way through the run, I start panting and walk.

So hoping to jog in a group and learn how control my pace.
Jogging with people is one of the worst ways to train. Different people have different pacing, their body condition for the day is also different.

Start slower until the breathing condition is right and won't pant, make sure foot pacing is just right and don't feel calf/ankle being too stretchy after each step for at least 200m, then manage that pace.

Alot of amateur joggers/runners subconsciously follow other people's pace and end up stopping/panting.

Saw a few really seasoned old uncles can really manage it properly. I see them almost every week doing their solo runs.

Fun part about doing these runs is when you see someone trying to outpace you but can't and they messed up their timings. I always can't help but want to laugh when I spot these amateurs try hard. HAHAHA.