View Single Post
Old 15-03-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Pre-milf gal from Shanxi- 2033 Ting Ting

Ventured back to 2033 for first time since 2021 preCovid.
Willy and Gwee friendly as usual; Willy esp still know my taste.
But was in a rush last week hence took Ting Ting without checking out other gals:

Gal: Late 20s babe (imo; din ask her) from Shanxi, pre-milf look, considered pretty facial features, feminine 女人味 look type, snowy fair, 1.6ish m tall, tummy fleshy need to trim but not fat, natural C boobs with brown nips that I spent long time zhut zhut, no tattoos, bush below

Services: normal shower routine, some cat bath, no AR, capped bj per my request done with good enough suction, din request painting, light frenching allowed and slipped in the tongue on a few occasions when she was high

FJ: cowgal not bad but lacks stamina, pussy not loose not tight, but accommodating to multiple positions, light frenching, some moaning, climax while dfk and zhut zhut her yummy tits

Verdict : Quite green but she tried her best; advised she need to improve her services to build up sustainable customer base.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪