Thread: Stupid heart
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stupid heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by norib View Post
Haven't visited this site in long time, but want to post update anyway

heart really hurt. after big fight, she said don't wanna see me anymore. like crazy guy, I keep texting and calling her. so she blocked me.

still trying to fuck other girls to forget, but jiji die now and can't stay erect during sex because keep thinking about her. ai..

need to take a break from cheonging for long time I think. just focus on career and family now. parents want me marry soon I guess I will be a good son and try to marry nice girl and see what happens. maybe when I am older and bored of married life, I will return again. but right now, hurts too much so it's affecting my sex drive.

she 1 day kena fucked by 10-20 guys you can tahan ah ??

or these kinds of thoughts turns you on