Race : Chinese
Face: 7.0/10
Body: 9.5/10
Boobs: Great Size, C cup
Blowjob: 8/10
Fingering: Yea
Gfe: 10/10
Skills: 10/10

Booked Jasmine last week (2nd Week March). We met at the hotel lobby. I arrived a bit late, and when I saw her, I was truly mesmerized by her appearance in the grey dress (like the picture). However, I must honestly say that her looks didn't quite match cfk962's description. She's still beautiful, but more like a girl-next-door type; honestly, I would rate her appearance lower.

She spoke English extremely well. We went to the room, she showered, and then came out in a robe. Afterward, I showered. On the bed, her BJJ skills were good. They weren't as impressive as Mandy's or Angeline's (long-time veterans would know), but they were good enough by her standards. Similar to cfk962's review, she didn't seem like a novice at this. Honestly, I had doubts when I booked her because of her age, but she proved me wrong. Her breasts were beautiful, with nipples that were a very light brown shade. And of course we fucked and got the deed done.

I couldn't go for round 2 because I was honestly exhausted from all the prior work. I was glad that she was willing to give it a long run. After everything was done, we had a great conversation, ordered some drinks, talked some more, and then parted ways.