View Single Post
Old 19-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Makes me wonder why he showed u or u went the extra mile to check on his dicky 😅, no judging...
haha, i not gay lah. army buddy all the way from BMT to unit.

i got worried for him and i insist on seeing it, out of curiosity. But it was disgusting i must say. i even gotta help him think of ways to find excuses from his abstinence from sex with his partner.

So.... pls dont RAW. if want raw, spend money "bao" a gal and RAW or RAW with your gf or wife.

As what i had seen, if the WL raws with you, she will also raw with her other regulars. dont be silly. you will not be the only one. anyway we were all silly at some point in our life. it is a journey.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.