Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Can someone help me understand what happened to me?
So i went to a beer bar in soi 22, kicked it off with a bar girl who another day texted me that she wanted to go see a movie with me, I said ok, so I picked her up at the bar at night and went to the movie theater, she then said she had to pay 2000 baht to the bar for her to leave for the night, but she never suggested that I pay it.. I felt bad and told her I would pay her the 2000 baht for going out with me… anyways then had a few drinks, took her back to my hotel, had sex and slept together all through the night.

What exactly happened here? Could the 2000 have included the bar fine + LT? I felt it was too cheap.
You got a good deal for a bang in Bangkok what else is there to explain? Do you want an award or what? You want ppl to comment you so hamsun man you can get laid for only 2000 baht is it? But dont hold your breath lah soon the kicker will come. Need your help her mothers washing machine broken need to buy new one, her fathers buffalo sick need to buy new one, her motorsai spoil, need to buy new one, bla bla bla.