Old 14-02-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Didn't have a good experience previously with Putri as well. Fapping is much more enjoyable than to choose putri. Skipped her and went for Azura instead.

Went up the stairs past this very pretty face, fair skinned and very slim ladyboy, forgot her name but yeah i remembered she's another rush and bad service ladyboy.

Azura is a total GFE, sweet, capped bj and gf kinda sex.

but I think if you have experienced Ezara, then well.. you are spoiled by one of the best experience this year. Probably no one in the current batch would reach that level.

While I was pumping Azura, cubicle beside me, the ladyboy was doing a crybaby like literally baby crying sound effect like wtf man. Then comes in my cubicle and I noticed her hand close to where we hanged our clothes. I immediately pulled out, stood up and asked her nicely to leave. But main intention is to monitor my belongings in my pants.

Stay alert guys. Be aware of your belongings and I'd suggest to just put your pants clothes etc at a corner of the cubicle away from the cubicle entrance and away from lb belongings. Dump it on top on your shoes.

It'll just take one incident of a pissed off client to bring down the place.