View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
while you seem to be interested to find FB from the office, are you sure you are ready?
If you are single or available, wouldn't you be looking for gf and not flings? If you are married, are you sure you are prepared to lose your family for an office FB, and even losing your job?
While most men are visual, women may not, instead of looking for a Mr Handsome, they may prefer a SNAG, sensitive new age gentleman who listens, obliges and accommodating like Mark. He can be just an average Joe in looks as well his mini Mark, he's better than a dildo for he's heartbeat and body warmth, most of all, most of the time, he's a Yes man.
My two cents worth advice to you is, don't play with fire if you don't want to get roasted.
Thanks. I know I don't want to risk it all for mere sex.
But sometimes it's also that situation where you've already gone where all men have gone before.

So now to go to the next place that I've not, which is colleagues.

Also easier if there's someone in office who's willing to fuck anytime. Rather than have to keep planning how to meet my fb at ungodly hours or plan ahead where's the next quiet location to fuck, when colleague inside empty office can already.

Sigh, on my bucket list now and tempting, cuz I've these 2 early 30s Malaysian colleagues who are also quite straight forward in their sexual jokes and conversation.