View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: Keywords used to search for JAV videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
This actor managed to find his way in and got niche role. Means whenever they need a black who can act and speak Japanese, they will find him. Lucky guy sia. Plus point is always creampie one.

I got one question, does anyone know how often does jav actress use fake semen to do creampie scene? Especially those CIP cannot tell it it came out from the dick.

Most of the time I see the camera angle change for the creampie scene so I think some of them should be fake especially those "harem", "reverse gangbang" and "lucky guy pov" scenes. Cannot be one fuck scene need to give creampie to all the actresses right?
Very very often. Till now I can only confidently say MAXING got some real creampies because Kana Yume had a leak and she really got gangbang creampied like siao lol.