View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Thanks bro.

I was short if taking photos because I totally understand how it is overseas when we could be pressed for time or when choices get overwhelming.

My general rule of thumb (anywhere) is to avoid touts trying to sell. I had one granny approach me telling me she has many pretty young girls.

Personally, I go straight to the girl I want and negotiate directly. Much easier. Avoids potential bait and switch etc.

Some girls here work directly for the spa they stand outside of. And I make sure they are the ones massaging me.

For those more of a freelance type. I will ask if they are operating out of a spa or apartment etc. I don't want to end up with one kidney missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
This, bro, is like the best guide for this KL section lol.
I’m curious about the spa stretch. I usually go KL once a year and stay around Bukit Bintang. That spa stretch usually have many ladies and OKT touting services. How do you select or scan through along the side of the road? Or do you enter the shops to ask?

When they try to swarm me to be their customer, I would tend to reject and move away or avoid looking at their eyes.

Even few years back Skyriver (now Hokkaido) was a bit stressful when I’m the only one sitting there with the captain and 10+ ladies smiling and winking at me lol XD. My first skyriver experience was memorable.

Would love to add points but had already done for you in the past