View Single Post
Old 26-08-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why I enjoy it when other men ogle my wife.

Earlier this year, we had a short staycation at the Jen Hotel on Cuscaden Road. So as per usual, I packed a few sexy outfits for her to wear, including a low cut one piece swimsuit and a black and blue flower patterned two piece dress (Dress part is a halter, mid thigh with a plunging neckline, with matching sleeves as a separate piece). Because of the neckline and it's backless, there is no way to wear a bra.

"Are you sure you want me to wear that?", said my wife a bit anxiously. And understandably so since this would be the first time she has ever gone out bra less, much less in something that shows so much of her chest.

"Of course! I think you would look so hot!", I replied. To be honest, I was a little under the weather that weekend (thankfully not covid) but mild flu be damned, I knew that I had to seize the opportunity or else the next chance might be who knows when.

"Okay", she said a bit meekly. But was that a hint of excitement I detected in her eyes?

She put on the dress and I could see she tried to tie the dress higher at first, but that would raise the lower part too high and she would end up flashing her underwear. So being the helpful husband, I 'helped' to adjust her dress so that the v-neck ended mid way between her solar plexus and her belly button. That put on full display her modest 34B cleavage.

Wife stood in front of mirror, reassessing herself. She must have liked what she saw because she stopped protesting. My own 2IC was already saluting.

We walked out the hotel for an early dinner at Brewerkz. We took the quieter back lane which was Cuscaden Road, which is lined with a few other hotels and some condos. I didn't want to throw my wife into the deep end by walking down Orchard road in the outfit...... yet.

But there were still people out and about. Some maids walking their employers dogs. Some tourists sight seeing. But also a couple of hotel staff taking their break or throwing out trash. One uncle in particular did a double take when he saw us hand in hand. Or rather saw my wife since he most certainly didn't look at anything other than her. He had his eyes glued to her curves and especially her uncovered front. Damn, I was starting to get a stiffy again.

Uncle didn't do much, only stared for the full 30 sec or so that it took us to walk past him. I wonder what he thought he was seeing? Maybe not husband and wife? Maybe chubby businessman and his plaything? Maybe foreign visitor and his call girl. Maybe a working girl and her john after a hotel session?

In any case there wasn't anything else eventful until we got to Brewerkz. I commend the staff at the Brewerkz Orchard Rendevous Hotel, the indian brother didn't even bat an eye when he saw us. Just coolly said "Table for 2 sir? Inside or outside?"

Now I wanted to say "Outside". You know why. I wanted the wife on full display. But I could also see that maybe wife was also a bit nervous now that we were among a bigger crowd of people and she said "Inside please". So we got a table right at the back. While walking in we passed a family of 4 seated near the entrance. Husband, wife and two kids about 11 to 13 years old. They didn't pay us any attention (except maybe the wife glanced at my wife). The kids were too engrossed with their devices.

There was another two guys, obviously tourists, seated at the bar counter eating. They glanced over and I could see that they liked what they saw. But they also didn't pay us any further attention. The rest of Brewerkz was fairly empty because a) it was still early, maybe ten minutes before 6 and b) most of the people had chosen to sit outside.

I won't bore you guys and gals with description of the food and dinner. Just know that I took some pictures of my wife from where I was seated in front of her, with her cleavage and bra-less state in full view of any other diners (the lighting was excellent in Brewerkz that day). We even got the waiter to take some pictures of us sitting side by side with our dessert cum birthday cake. Zoom in on any of the pics and you would see my wife was definitely enjoying herself, her nipples, while not rock hard were definitely sticking out. Luckily the pattern and colour of the dress didn't make it super obvious.

My original plan was to end the night with a casual stroll down the rest of orchard until maybe wheelock and then back on the other side. You guys know what is opposite Brewerkz Rendevous right? The infamous four floors of whores a.k.a Orchard Towers. A part of me wanted to see what impact the wife would have walking in front of Orchard towers. Would any of the tourists who go there mistake her for a working girl? Would any of them be bold enough to come ask her how much for an hour? Even just walking down Orchard Road with all the crowds had tantalising potential. Would there be any 'accidental' brushing past of strangers? How many boners would she inspire? How many jealous girlfriends?

But sadly, a combination of me chickening out and some of the effects of whatever bug was affecting me that weekend led us to call it an early night. So we walked back to the hotel, this time along the front past Tangin Shopping Centre, St Regis etc. For some reason, the walk back was uneventful. Not one more additional Uncle did we encounter. Mildly disappointing. I'm sure some of the drivers in the cars driving down from Grange Road/Tanglin side must have had a bit of a show but that would have passed too quickly to be exciting for me.

But so as not to waste the night, around Tudor Court, which is pretty dark, I pulled the wife behind a pillar and french kissed and groped her like a desperate foreign worker groping a domestic helper on her day off. That got her a bit frisky and it was back to the hotel for some horizontal mambo.

What do you think guys and gals? What else should I have done? Suggestions and ideas welcome!