Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

My humble FR on Aria.

Promised Sns and baby aria that I will write my honest FR.

Met Aria on the 6th of Feb in hotel around orchard area, room is clean as always, 4 star plus definitely.

When I first met Aria, she greeted me with a long cotton dress with nothing underneath. Her perky nipples clearly visible. So yummy.

We spend almost 20 mins talking, talk about our individual work and mind you she is a smart lady. After which she undressed me and asked me to undress her, she smells so wonderful and I start to caress her from the back.

Perky butt.
Smooth skin.
Voluptuous figure.
Big and firm boobs.

What more can I ask for.

Can. Frenching, like long lost lover yet gfe feel is super high.

Went to bathe together. Bbbj in the midst of showering.. really sensual.

Proceeding to the bed, she knelt down and gave me another round of bbbj. After a good 3-4 mins of her teasing my cock, she asked me to fuck her mouth. Much obliged. She can be so naughty. A lot of compliments being thrown around, like how I like her sucking ku cock and how she like how I fuck her mouth etc.

In my plan of attack, I laid her down and cat bathed her. She smell so wonderful and she is already super wet below. Really took my time to lick her up. I even turn her to doggy position and gave her a good tongue lashing. She was moaning all the way, genuine. Not like I’m good at all these but she really did enjoyed herself.

Fj, pretty damn good I must say. Reverse cow girl with her spreading her ass and I did a little fingering in the ass as well, did not turn her off but instead she rode me even harder. Turn her missionary, beautiful face, beautiful boobs and sexy voice. Sheesh. I cannot Tahan. So I turn her doggy, and finished my job there. Even after I cummed, she still want some more and kept rocking her ass toward my cock. I really wish I got the time to extend to 2 shots.

She opt to bathe with me but I prefer to bathe alone time to really clean myself up. I left a happy man. A really happy man.

I’ve been patronising SNS for quite some time now and their girls are always top notch. From Ariel, to amber to Aya etc… and now this Aria. Okay got to go, making my next booking with Sns. Saw angel and I am highly motivated to book her now.