Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
camtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Ida SNS

She is a hot, cheerful, friendly and hardworking lady. No worry about communication with her as she can speak english.

Ida was fair looking and gorgeous. Face was pretty, slutty and bitchy and she look like the one shown in picture.

She has pink nipple and one nice fitting boobs. She was tall and have a model tight slim body figure. I cannot see any body fats or stretch marks on it.

After shower, we have heavy frenching while my hand was busy exploring her sexy body. The I lie her down and start to suck her neh neh then go down to her pussy. I finger and paint her hot, wet, shaven and pink pussy. Her pussy was delicious with no smell at all and then she get high and was moaning softly.

She was so wet and cannot resist anymore that she grab my cock and she start to BBBJ me. Th technique was skillful as she use her tongue and tip of tpngue to lick and twirl my cock. Lot of suction and slurping movement.

Capped on and she start to ride me as she was a pretty good rider. Then we switch to missionary and spoon position. I fuck her deep and hard for quite awhile before unloading.

The FJ was shiok and wet as no KY was needed. She's very accommodating and really like bonking my gf.

The GFE was high as she will cuddle and gently touching you here and there.

After washing up we french, cuddled n abit, paid and i left.

Overall it was a wonderful experience.